SUBJECT TO ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFICALLY AGREED AND REFFERED TO OR SET OUT ON OUR PURCHASE ORDERS THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE TO BE READ AS PART OF THE ORDER
- You undertake by acceptance of this order to indemnity us against all claims which anyone may make against us under “Workmen’s Compensation Act,” “Employer’s Liability Act,” or at Common Law in respect of injury arising out of any accident due or alleged to be due to negligence on your part or that of your employees or sub-contractors, and against all costs and expenses, including Legal and Medical charges incurred by us defending such claims.
- All material and workmanship must be of first class and subject to our approval.
- Every care will be taken to have packing cases and material returned, but no charge will be allowed for any that go missing.
- An unpriced Advice Note, in duplicate, to be sent to us on the same day as the goods are dispatched.
- Priced invoice to be sent immediately following dispatch of goods.